Coatings for that certain extra
A coating can often be an invisible element which nevertheless influences texture, taste and appearance, e.g. potato wedges or sweet baked goods. Only a few manufacturers have such an attractive range of specialities.
"All-in-one" for making (spicy) chicken wings, drumsticks, chicken sticks or (spicy) chicken tenders.
- A rippled surface with a neutral, piquant or very spicy flavor.
- Very crunchy mouthfeel and bite.
- Available as an all-in-one system or as three separate stages.
Diverse vegetable varieties, cheese nuggets, poultry.
A typical "Japanese Style Crumb" – light and extremely crunchy.
Coating for chips, wedges and vegetable products.
- Coating applied by spraying or dipping.
- To increase the crispiness of product surfaces.
- Gives your product a seasoned coating for a well-rounded flavour profile.
Stabilisation of fruit fillings and setting of nut or poppy seed fillings.
- Good absorption properties ensure the binding of excess fruit juice and a firm filling.
- The slight sweetness emphasises the product-specific flavour profile.
For predusting your baking moulds and cake tins.
- Very fine, white breadcrumbs without pieces of crust.
- Makes it easier to remove baked goods from moulds and tins and is fine enough to be barely visible.
- Absorbs excess fruit juice (e.g. plum cake) reducing the risk of a soggy base.